Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LBD

LBD


Dress ,  Cardigan  , Jacket  , Tights , Scarf , Boots  , Heels  , Belt 

I love my little black dress because it's one of the most versatile things in my closet. It's so easy to dress up, dress down, or give an edgier look. In look #1 I paired it with a longer cardigan. I think this look could be worn to the office (if you have a laid back work site like me) or during the weekend. Look #2 has a little more edge. It's paired with a leather jacket to give kind of a cool girl look. I would wear this on the weekends to get dinner or drinks. #3 is paired with a scarf, tights, and booties. I like this look because it's so effortless. Black goes with anything so really any color scarf or any color tight would do. If you've been following my blog, you already know I love the color burgundy so that's what I went with (I really need to start staying away from that color!) Look #4 is a more dressed up look. I paired it with a gold bow belt from Kate Spade, bangles, and some plain black heels. I would wear this to a dressy dinner or holiday party. 

The LBD can be worn so many ways. It's a staple every girl should have in their wardrobe. You really cannot go wrong with a little black dress... 

No comments:

Post a Comment