Thursday, November 14, 2013

Boots

I think one of the main reasons why I love fall is because I get to wear boots. I love boots. What's not to love? They are comfy. They are cozy. They keep my feet warm. And they look good with just about everything!

Today I'm sharing my favorite boots that I personally own.

BP. 'Trolley' Leather Ankle Boot 
1

These are my all time favorite booties. Last year I was looking all over for a pair of black booties. I didn't want ones that were too high or had a lot of detail. They had to be comfy and I had to be able to stand in them for 8 hours a day. I couldn't find any until the Black Friday Sale at Nordstrom last year. I was looking in the women section and just didn't find any that I liked. On my way out I passed the teen section and saw the perfect bootie.  They ended up being from the Nordstrom BP brand, but they are amazing. I love them so much that I have them in black, gray (color above), and burgundy. You could say I'm obsessed, but hey, they are my favorite! 


 
2 

I also have a pair of cognac booties from Steven Madden. I like them because the heel is a little bit smaller, but to be honest, I think the quality of the BP bootie is much better (not that I'm biased or anything....) Anyway, I love the cognac color in a boot and these booties fit really nicely. Plus, I just like the detailing on the sides and the zipper. 

 
 3

These boots I've worn so much in the past three years that I literally have a hole in the bottom of one boot (yes, I know. I'm taking them to the shoe repair guy this weekend!) Needless to say I love these boots. So much so that I wear them all...the...time. When you wear them in they start to get slouchy, but no too much where they don't stay up. And I can say from experience, these boots hold up for years. It's been three years and I'm still wearing them :)

4


I also have these Etienne Aigner boots, but for some reason I cannot find where to buy them online. I got them from Macy's last year for Christmas. They are so comfortable and they really are the perfect riding boot. I also love these boots in the black and brown color, you can see them here

I wear these all of these boots with jeans or dresses, dressed up or dressed down...you can basically wear them with just about everything!

-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment