Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's Friday! This weekend I'm going up to NYC for my roommate's sister's play. She is Juliette in Romeo and Juliette at her college and I am so excited to see her perform! I love New York when it's cold and and Christmas time. There is something magical about it :)

Fashion

1

I love the look of wearing tights with hunter boots, especially if it's raining or snowing! However, the hunter boots I have are a little big and wouldn't quite work with just tights. I like this idea of wearing boot socks over the tights. I think it looks great on and the colors all seem to blend together. They also have new hunter boots that roll up and can be packed in a suitcase....how awesome is that!



Kate Spade scallop black metro watch

2

This Kate Spade watch is so pretty. I love the detailing and the scallop edges. I'm also loving the gold and black look. This watch is almost too pretty to wear! 


copied: Each person submitted a thing they were grateful for and we typed them up and rolled into the dinner rolls. It was fun to find them all - even more fun to guess who they belonged to. This tradition will be a keeper!
3

How awesome is this idea! You have your family and friends write down what they are thankful for and then roll them into the biscuits. Depending if you mom doesn't burn them (cough, cough) you try and guess who wrote the "thankful note" in your biscuit. I can definitely see my family adding this to our Thanksgiving traditions! I'm going to be in Germany for Thanksgiving this year and it's just now hitting me that I won't be getting to eat all of the delicious food my mom makes :(


Legwear on the streets during the spring collections. [Photo by Kuba Dabrowski]

4

Temperatures dropped this week in DC so I am in full tights and boots attire at work. I love throwing on comfy skirts and sweater dresses to teach. I like the textured look of this skirt too. 

fresh. paris apartment.

5
If I could dream what my future house would look like, this would be it. I love the natural light from the windows, the white walls and couch, and the pop of color from the pillows. I also love the gold chandelier hanging from the ceiling :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment