Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! My favorite things this week...


gold dot pillow

1


I love the gold polka dot print on this pillow. I would use this on my couch or on my bed as an accent. I love gold and polka dots so this pillow is perfect! 


Summer into fall: summer dress+ black tights + booties + blazer #fallfashion #apparel #outfit #fall #cute

2


It's finally gotten cold enough to wear blazers and tights in DC...which I'm loving. I love the look of black tights with a black blazer under a neutral dress. I can see myself wearing this combination a lot this winter. 


salted caramel apples {yum}

3


How delicious does this salted caramel apple look?? One of my favorite fall treats is caramel apples, but this takes it to a new level. The tiny bit of salt will make the apple taste that much sweeter :)




4


One of my favorite things from anthropologie is the volcano candle. It smells soo good and it comes in this awesome mercury glass container. It 's perfect for a coffee table or a nightstand in the bedroom. 




5


How cute are these containers? These containers from anthro are perfect in the kitchen or even in a bathroom to store make up brushes, q-tips, or anything else you may need to organize. The chalkboard part is a fun way to display them too!! 

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment