Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Feels Like Fall

Before it became super cold around here I went into Georgetown for some brunch and shopping. The brunch was amazing and I will definitely go back to get some pictures and do a feature once I get my new camera. It was chilly, but still nice so I decided to wear my leather jacket, a LOFT shirt, J. Crew jeans, J. Crew necklace, Marc Jacobs Crossbody bag, and my Etienne Aigner boots. It was definitely feeling like fall :)





The beautiful scenery by the waterfront in Georgetown - oh, and the Kennedy Center!















My favorite J. Crew necklace.








My roommate Katie and me at the waterfront in Georgetown!



You can't really tell from the pictures, but my LOFT shirt has almost like a lace cute out pattern on the front. It plays up the sweater in a delicate way and it's quickly becoming one of my favorite go to shirts. This is definitely going in my suitcase when I pack for Germany, Italy, and Amsterdam next week! 


Happy Wednesday!

-Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment