Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Days Like This...

Quote
1

I'm leaving you with a simple quote today because I am down to the wire getting all of the things on my to-do list done. I am a super procrastinator so I have no one to blame but myself. However, I do have three grad papers due tonight and tomorrow, I'm bogged down with work, and I think I might be going a bit crazy. This is one of my favorite quotes because just reading it gets the song stuck in my head. Whenever I'm having a rough or stressful day reading this quote makes me feel a bit better. Because there are going to be days like this, but you get through them and it all is worth it in the end. Hoping you are having a great day, or you are just trying to get through it like I am.

Thanks for reading!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment