Thursday, October 10, 2013

Skin Care Routine

I do not have the best skin. Never have, probably never will. I do, however, stick to my skin care routine religiously. Skin care is so important! Here are some of my current favorite products:




I use Perricone MD Gentle Cleanser as my daily face wash. I have really sensitive skin so I try to stick to gentle cleansers that won't irritate or dry out my skin. I wholeheartedly recommend this product. I've been using it for about a month and love it. It is kind of expensive, but lasts a really long time...totally worth it.




I am a huge moisturizer! I dislike dry skin and hate when my skin is tight and not moisturized. I use Perricone MD Nourishing Moisture both morning and night...it's light and goes on really easily. I put a dime size amount on my finger and then add a few drops of this product...





I combine Josie Maran Argan Oil with my moisturizer. I like to use them together because it makes the moisturizer last longer as well as makes it easier to absorb into my skin. Together they give my skin double the moisture. It's such a light oil and never makes my face feel greasy....such a plus! I've found it gentle on acne and it actually helps with acne scars. You can also use this product on nails, split ends, and rough areas of skin. It is definitely a moisturizing lifesaver! It's almost like a skin reviver!





I love Sephora's Caudalie Beauty Elixir. It so refreshing and makes my face feel extra moisturized. I put it on before my moisturizer and when I feel, well, gross. It instantly refreshes my skin, smooths, tightens my pores, and has such an amazing smell. I would definitely recommend this product as an instant pick up for skin :)

I am still working on getting the perfect, dewy, beautiful skin...but in the meantime these work for me! I definitely recommend all of these products. What are some of you favorite skin care products?

-Katie






No comments:

Post a Comment