Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boat Show

This past weekend I went to the Annapolis Boat Show. I went with my mom and grandma - and we had so much fun. We toured over 20 boats and stayed to watch the boat show be taken apart.














For the boat show it was over 90 degrees. Hot. With a capital H. Very unreasonable for October in Washington, DC. I decided to wear a white dress and break the "no white after labor day rule". I've always disliked that rule. Who cares if you wear white after labor day? Judge all you want, I love the color white. Especially white lace dresses...when it's 90 degrees.




























 Dress: Free People (last summer), Jacket: J. Crew, Bag: Marc Jacobs Crossbody, 
Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Stella and Dot, Boots: Steve Madden, Sunnies: Ray Ban


 This weekend was perfect and I couldn't have picked a more perfect dress. I cannot wait for the boat show next year! Anyone in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area: the Sailboat Show is in Annapolis this weekend! Get some tickets and go...you won't be disappointed :)

-Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment