Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Another week has flown by and I am so excited for the weekend...particularly because it's a three day weekend. Thanks, Christopher Columbus! This weekend I am heading to north country to go to my friend's lake house. I've always gone during the summer months, and I've never been in the fall. I'm excited to see the trees, leaves, and cozy up with some hot cocoa and a good book!

I love this idea of putting makeup brushes in candles. It makes the brushes stand out, but not in an overstated way.


1

How delicious do these cookie dough ice cream sandwiches look? Cookie dough ice cream in between cookies? Genius.
Cookie dough ice cream sandwiches.
2

I love pairing a simple statement necklace with black and white stripes. It gives the t-shirt something extra and updates the look. I also love how this statement necklace falls a little bit longer on the neckline.
.  
3

 This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fall pictures. I love the teal vintage truck with the orange pumpkins in the bed. This is getting me excited to go pumpkin picking :)

pumpkins! 
4 


As someone who doesn't do a whole lot with her hair I am obsessed with this braid. I love that it starts higher up and how chunky it is. I'm thinking I'm going to have to give this look a try this weekend at the lake!

Southern Charm Evalita hair.

5


Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Columbus Day! 

-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment