Thursday, October 3, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!! I don't know about you, but I am particularly happy Friday is here. This week has been long and stressful, so I am looking forward to some rest and relaxation. Today, I'd like to share a few of my favorite things that have helped get me through this tough week!

1. Tomorrow I am going to the Boat Show in Annapolis, Maryland. It is my favorite time of the year there. The whole harbor is filled with boats, on boats, on boats! You get to walk around, look at some really amazing boats, and of course tour any you want! It's fun pretending to live a life of luxury for the day!






These are some pictures I took via instagram last year...more to come next week!


2. I am going to Rome, Germany, and Amsterdam over Thanksgiving break and seeing these pictures got me even more excited to go! If you have any recommendations of where to go in any of those three places, I'd love to know!


Rome
Amsterdam




Stuttgart, Germany: I'll be there during the Christmas festival just like the one above :)


3. I love this idea for a cozy balcony. The rug and the L shaped couch give the balcony a cozy feel without over- crowding it. I have a small, and very concrete, balcony at my new apartment and I feel like I would actually enjoy sitting outside on my balcony if it looked like this!






4. I am loving these decorative sticks with lights on them to brighten up living areas. You can put them in a metal container like the one in the picture below, or put them in a clear glass one. Either way, I am on the hunt for some of these for my apartment!







5. Chalkboard painted pumpkins. I don't know why I have never thought of this idea before! I see this as a DYI project soon...
Chalkboard pumpkins

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!



-Katie




4  5  6  7  8

No comments:

Post a Comment