Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Polish

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great three day weekend...I know I did! I spent the weekend at my friend's lakehouse in upstate NY. We had a blast relaxing and soaking up the warm sun. Over the weekend we went to a wine tasting and were able to sample some delicious wines...and fall treats too! It was so much fun hanging out together and being up north. It is stunning up there. You know when you have a place where you're just completely happy? It's up there...my heart is just happy in north country!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite fall nail trends. I love getting my nails done, but to be honest it doesn't happen as often as I would like. I always find myself painting my nails at home, which is totally doable. Here are a few colors I'm loving from Essie for fall.

I tend to stick with Essie nail polishes because I think they have the best colors, selection, and they always paint so nicely. I don't think I even own another brand!




I love the color burgundy for fall. It takes a classic red and gives it a deeper look. I am on the hunt for this exact color!





This sea green color would be perfect for fall. I like color in the fall, but tend to stay away from brights. This one is still colorful, but understated. It's called, "Go Overboard".




I love this gray called, "Fall Cashmere Bathrobe". It's a gray with a hint of sparkle. I love gray nails, but this one brightens it up a bit :)




How amazing is this color? The sea foam green with a hint of gray? Amazing.
"Vested Interest"




I know black is a popular color for fall and winter, but this chocolate is something new. I think it adds some depth to just plain black. This one is called, "Lady Godiva"




This is another gray/nude color, but there is something different about it. It adds a bit of shimmer to a dull color. Definitely painting my nails this color!




I love a simple nude. It matches with everything and is a simple look. This one is called "Sand Tropez"




A deep blue - green. It reminds me of the color of pine trees. I can see this color blending well from fall to winter - especially the holiday season!
  

What are some fall nail trends you might try?

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment