Sunday, December 15, 2013

Glam

I've been taking a lot about sparkles in sweaters and skirts so when I found this jacket from Nordstorm with sparkly sleeves on Pinterest I knew I had to blog about it. 

I've been looking for a military-style jacket recently. I want one that is on the lighter side to wear when it's not that cold out. J. Crew has one I love - my friend Elana has it and it's so cute on her! But when I saw this one on Pinterest I fell in love. I love the sequin sleeves that glam up the military look. However, I'm on the fence about buying this jacket. There are definitely pros and cons. The pros being that it's super cute and the perfect amount of sparkle. The cons are you can only really wear this jacket around the holidays. I think you could pull it into January and February, but it would fit best in November/December. I think when you are buying a jacket like this one (one with a lot of detail or one that's on the trendy side) you need to picture what you would pair it with. Think about when you would wear it and then decide if it's worth the money. I would wear this jacket to holiday parties or dinner and drinks. It's definitely a jacket you could wear all night long - it's decorative enough you wouldn't need to take it off (definitely a plus!) I think I might have just sold myself on buying this jacket! 

_8521486.jpg
1

-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment