Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week was such a fun week for me. I had my birthday on Tuesday and even lucked out with two snow days! I still don't even feel like it should be Friday yet - which is so different from my usual postings!

Here are my Friday favorites of this week...

I like the glass look of the vase and hand to hold the jewelry. I would love to add this to my dresser to display some necklaces and bracelets. 

Shop @Alex Jones and Ani on Rue.

1

These chocolate covered orange peels from Cupcakes and Cashmere look so good! I've never tried orange peels before, but anything is good dipped in chocolate, right??


homemade chocolate-covered orange peels #holidaygift

2

I'm loving the look of all the Christmas lights around town. Katie and I went to Old Town Alexandria Monday for some shopping and happy hour....perfect snow day if you ask me...and I loved seeing all of the Christmas lights. It's such a magical time of year :)


Twinkle twinkle.

3

A touch of sparkle to a sweater makes a perfect holiday outfit. I have a few sweaters with some sparkle that I wear around the holidays, but I'm starting to bring the sparkle into other outfits too - I just bought a skirt with sparkle in it that I plan to wear to a few holiday parties this year. 


Sweater Weather

4

I laughed so hard at this video of Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler singing Christmas carols with random people on the streets. Take a look and tell me this video is not hilarious! 




I'll be posting all about my birthday and celebration (which turned into 4 days) next week. I really had such a fantastic birthday and I am so thankful to have such amazing friends. I'm one lucky girl!

Hope you had a fantastic week like I did! 

-Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment